AshPromo has created this website to provide an online platform for recording artistes, producers and disc jocks (selectors).
- casual visitors to our site, who do not participate in the services
- artistes, producers and disc jocks who visit the for press releases, graphic designs, campaign marketing and social media promotion
- music affiliates such as managers, agents or other similar roles who visit the site on behalf of the artiste and other music professionals whom they represent
- venues, promoters, licensors, music supervisors and anyone else engaged in booking or licensing music.
- The artistes, producers, disc jocks, agents, promoters, licensors and music supervisors who are registered with our site are collectively referred to as Clients. The terms “AshPromo”, “we” and “us” refer to AshPromo.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you and carry out orders / submissions. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our business, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, eg. to do graphic designs.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.